To be held in Córdoba, Argentina, from the 22th to the 25th of October, 2019.
First of all, we are grateful to all registered to the congress and we wish you an excellent meeting!. Happily we have received more than 100 works, including invited talks, oral contributions and posters.
Any further help you need, please contact us through our webpage. Your help sending this announcement to your colleagues, institutions and students is greatly appreciated.
We want to announce today, due to some requirements from participants, the extension to send poster contributions until September 11. Due to this extension, we have extended as well the payment as regular participants until next Wednesday.
Please check the news, important dates and more details in our webpage:
- Confirmed invited speakers have added their abstracts.
- The program has new confirmations: together with Dr. Robledo, Minister of Science and Technology, from Government of Córdoba at the Round Table among academy, government and industry, on Wednesday 23 afternoon, we count as well with the confirmations of Prof. Dr. Bioing. Diego Campana, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, Universidad Nacional de Entre Ríos, and Prof. Dr. Gustavo Monti, Vice-Dean of FaMAF- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, and industry members.
- Better deals for accommodation have been obtained and added, please check it.
- A Roommating Group is being organized. Please, join it!
- The Royal Society have offered a Young Poster Prize, and all poster presenters will be contact soon for more details.
- New sponsors are supporting the congress, in addition to RSC, Lab on Chip, CONICET, FaMAF, UNC, as AFA, Quantum Design, LAMARX, FONCYT, Minister of Science and Technology – Córdoba, Córdoba Culture Agency, SECYT-UNC and we are grateful!
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to meet you soon in Córdoba, Argentina!
Prof. Dr. Verónica I. Marconi & Prof. Dr. Adolfo J. Banchio (chairs)
on behalf of the Organizing Committee.
II Brazil-Argentine Microfluidics Congress/ V Congreso de Microfluídica Argentina
Córdoba, Argentina, October 22-25, 2019.