Nov. 14-25, 2022 at São Paulo, Brazil.
The main purpose of the present school is to provide short courses and lectures from the basics concepts to the state of the art on quantum computing: quantum algorithm efficiency, quantum complexity theory, quantum simulators, adiabatic quantum computing, quantum machine learning, and different architectures where quantum computing can be implemented, such as superconducting qubits, trapped ions, and photonics systems. The school will also offer short courses about the use of quantum computing in the cloud.
There is no registration fee and limited funds are available fo travel and local expenses.
– Eduardo Duzzioni (UFSC, Brazil): Quantum algorithms: from basics to differential equations
– Askery Canabarro (URFN, Brazil): Quantum Finance
– Thomas Monz (University Innsbruck, Austria): Trapped Ion Quantum Computers
– Markus Müller* (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany): Quantum error correction
– Francisco Rouxinol (UNICAMP, Brazil): Superconducting Qubits
Enrique Solano (University of the Basque Country, Spain / CEO QUANVIA e KIPU QUANTUM)
Felipe F. Fanchini (UNESPBauru, Brazil)
Rafael Chaves (IPP/UFRN, Brazil)
*to be confirmed
September 11, 2022